The Faculty of Business and Economics of Mendel University in Brno has been a member of the BUSINET network since 2011.
BUSINET is a network of international university institutions with the common goal of internationalization. This platform serves for the sharing of good examples, for the support of cooperation between member organizations and individuals, activities aimed at advancement of institutions, students, teachers and other parties involved. More information about the network can be found at http://www.businet.org.uk/.
The Research Centre actively participates in a working group called “Research” and the interests of the Faculty of Business and Economics of Mendel University in Brno are represented by the head of this working group, Mgr. Eva Abramuszkinová Pavlíková, Ph.D., MA.
The BUSINET network offers to its active members the participation in the following working groups:
- MINT: Marketing and INTernational Trade
- HEDTOUR: Tourism
- Business Law
- BLIS: Business Languages and Information Systems
- DMF: Decision Makers Forum
- COM: COMmunications
- FIN: FINance Services and Accounting
- LLL: Life Long Learning
Examples of current activities:
- Short-term study visits – e.g. exhibitions abroad: WOW Berlin, with the participation of more than 300 students from almost 25 European universities – annual participation for PEF in 2012 - 2015.
- Incorporation of the international online Law Game into teaching on PEF: March 2012 - 2015.
- The invitation of teachers and students to International Weeks: Marketing week, Law week, ...
- Establishing contacts and exchanging research profiles between member institutions; propagation of PEF