In this section, you will find links to the most important national and international project schemes for which the Research Centre provides information services and project support.
Prior to any project application, the applicant is obliged to submit the signed Accompanying form to the project [Průvodní list k projektu] to the Research Centre before the project submission. The centre will secure the signatures of faculty management and statutory representative. The Accompanying form must be submitted for every project submission, even if the project is submitted electronically or the applicant is only a project partner.
- Detailed description of the process find here (only in Czech language)
- You can download the Accompanying form to the project with instructions here (only in Czech language).
MENDELU application Project Groups Support [Podpora projektových skupin] brings comprehensive information and documents for the announced grant calls. Frequently asked questions about project activities can be found here.
- Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (EN)
- Czech Science Foundation (EN)
- OP Research, Development and Education (CZ)
- OP Enterprise and Innovations for Competitiveness (EN)
- Horizon 2020: The EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (EN)
- Horizon Europe (EN)
- International Visegrad Fund (EN)
- The EEA and Norway Grants (EN)
- COST Action (EN)
- International cooperation in research and development of Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports (CZ):
- International cooperation coordinated by the Ministry of Regional Development (EN):
- Erasmus+ projects (EN)
- Action Czech Republic-Austria (EN)
Contact person for international project schemes: Ing. Dominika Doubková