Conferences organized by the Research Centre
A component of the activities performed by the Research Centre is also the organisation of professional events. One of the faculty-wide conferences with a long tradition is the Enterprise and Competitive Environment conference, the first year of which took place in 1997. Since 2020, it has been held under the new name of Economic Competitiveness and Sustainability. The regularly organized doctoral conference PEFnet is aimed at young researchers (doctoral students from the Czech Republich and abroad). The ECOS conference is being held every year at the end of March and the PEFnet conference is held every year at the end of November.
Current information about the conferences are available on following websites:
In May 26.2022, we also organize the Final Conference of the OP RDE project Support for Multidisciplinarity of Research Programs of Young Scientists (reg. no. CZ.02.2.69 / 0.0 / 0.0 / 16_018 / 0002333) in Kinokavárna na nám. SNP in Brno.
In April 28.2022, the conference "Food, Waste Food and Future" funded by the TAČR project (TL02000092) is organized at the Faculty of Business and Economics.
In September 2020, the Research Centre also organized the 38th International Conference on Mathematical Methods in Economics 2020 (MME 2020).
In September 2019 the Faculty of Business and Economics also participated in the organization of the conference CES-SEAM - Czech Economic Society and Slovak Economic Association Meeting
The Research Centre Conferences were organized in previous years:
- 2017 EU 2.0: Challenges of Globalization
- 2014 What is Eurozone's Future: Policy Commitments vs. Freeriding
- 2013 Eurozone Future: From Crisis to Stabilization, Reform and Growth?
- 2012 Political Economy Of Eurozone Crisis: Is Fiscal Union Feasible?
- 2011 Fiscal Stabilization and Monetary Union Heritage of the Past and Future Challenges
- 2010 Financial and Economic Crisis: Causes, Consequences and the Future
- 2009 Financial Crisis: Institutions and Policies
- 2008 Economic and Monetary Union: 10 Years of Success?
- 2007 Economic Performance of European Union: Trends and Policies