A component of the activities performed by the Research Centre is also the organisation of professional events. The Research Centre currently secures the organization for a faculty-wide conference called Economic Competitiveness and Sustainability (before: Enterprise and Competitive Environment) which is usually held on March and the doctoral conference PEFnet usually held at the end of November. In the year 2020, the research centre also organize the 38th International Conference on Mathematical Methods in Economics 2020.
Current information about the conferences are available on following websites:
- Mathematical Methods in Economics 2020 (MME 2020)
- ECONOMIC COMPETITIVENESS AND SUSTAINABILITY (ENTERPRISE AND COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT)
- Doctoral conference PEFNet
Research Centre Conferences organized in previous years:
- 2017 EU 2.0: Challenges of Globalization
- 2014 What is Eurozone's Future: Policy Commitments vs. Freeriding
- 2013 Eurozone Future: From Crisis to Stabilization, Reform and Growth?
- 2012 Political Economy Of Eurozone Crisis: Is Fiscal Union Feasible?
- 2011 Fiscal Stabilization and Monetary Union Heritage of the Past and Future Challenges
- 2010 Financial and Economic Crisis: Causes, Consequences and the Future
- 2009 Financial Crisis: Institutions and Policies
- 2008 Economic and Monetary Union: 10 Years of Success?
- 2007 Economic Performance of European Union: Trends and Policies